Monday, December 15, 2008

Snuggly

So I am suffering from its not 80 degrees and I am not in Hawaii syndrome, haha.... So its finally raining down here in Ventura County. (Which seems to only happen a couple times a year). I actually love the rain.. I like the sound it makes on the roof, it makes getting out of my snuggly bed fricken hard. Like hit the snooze button 3 times and think about just not getting out hard.
I have been having sort of knitters block lately, I think its because I tend to over-think my knitting sometimes. I have been making these handwarmers and they use the increase M1, but there are two ways to do a M1, a right slanting and a left slanting. So I am wondering if I need to use both when making handwarmers or not? Since I am increasing for the thumb part, I hate it when my knitting looks wonky and I was doing the M1 left then the M1 right and I either missed something somewhere or it just didn't look right to me, so I guess I just need to get over it and try a swatch piece or something. Anyone have any ideas? I think the last time I made these I just used the kfb increase method, because again I think I got annyoed that M1 never specifies which M1, left or right... grrr...

No comments: